This delicious high-fat take on egg salad is a perfect breakfast or lunch, and can be easily paired with whole-grain or grain-free bread for a quick toast or filling sandwich.
Avocado + Egg Salad
- 3 eggs medium to large
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 avocado ripe
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 TBSP cilantro fresh, chopped
- Boilthe eggs (put in warm water and cook 5 and a half minutes after the water hasboiled, then pour cold water in the pot and cool). Once cooled, peel and chop into cubes and put in a bowl.
- Press the garlic,and addto the eggs.
- Half the avocado, remove the stone and cut the flesh into cubes. Place the avocado and cilantro the bowl. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Season everything with salt and pepper, and gently mix. Garnish with more cilantro.
- Serve immediately on whole-grain or grain-free bread or on its own.
Per serving: 24 g fat 9 g carb 11 g protein