This delicious high-fat take on egg salad is a perfect breakfast or lunch, and can be easily paired with whole-grain or grain-free bread for a quick toast or filling sandwich.Print
Avocado + Egg Salad
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast, lunch, Snack
- 3 eggs (medium to large)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 TBSP cilantro (fresh, chopped)
- Boilthe eggs (put in warm water and cook 5 and a half minutes after the water hasboiled, then pour cold water in the pot and cool). Once cooled, peel and chop into cubes and put in a bowl.
- Press the garlic,and addto the eggs.
- Half the avocado, remove the stone and cut the flesh into cubes. Place the avocado and cilantro the bowl. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Season everything with salt and pepper, and gently mix. Garnish with more cilantro.
- Serve immediately on whole-grain or grain-free bread or on its own.
24 g fat
9 g carb
11 g protein
- Calories: 298
Keywords: Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Sugar-Free