These little savory muffins are full of comfort, without the carbs. They’re gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb, and amazing as a batch-prepped breakfast or snack!
Egg Broccoli + Turkey Muffins
- 1/2 head broccoli
- 5 eggs medium to large
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 pinch chili flakes optional
- 4 slices turkey from deli
- 1/3 cup cheddar shredded
- Preheat the oven to 360°F(180°C).
- Place the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for approx. 3 minutes. Strain and cut into small pieces.
- Beat the eggs in a medium-size bowl, add the minced garlic and season with salt and pepper, and chili flakes if using.
- Grease a 6 muffin tray with oil or butter, and fill the muffin tin with evenly divided broccoli, ham, and grated cheese. Pour the beaten eggs into the muffin tin and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until eggs have set.
Per muffin nutrition: 6 g fat 4 g carb 10 g protein *For vegan option, replace cheese with plant-based cheese + replace turkey with meat-free option.