An amazing way to celebrate cooler weather and earlier nigh-time hours is to combine tart cherry (for its sleep-inducing properties) with a Moscow mule to make this delectable Cherry Sour Mule Mocktail.
Although this mocktail is technically sugar-free, it does have tart cherry juice in it, which is basically straight fructose. Tart cherry juice does have less sugar than other cherries, so pay attention to the type you’re buying (it will say Montmorency cherry juice).
So if you’re able to have a bit of sugar and need a boost in sleep, this Cherry Sour Mule Mocktail could be the perfect warm-weather after-dinner beverage!
Cherry Sour Mule Mocktail
- 1/3 cup tart cherry juice Montmorency cherry juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice fresh is best
- 1 can diet ginger beer Zevia Mixers is a great brand
- 1 sprig mint for garnish + aroma
- Place large ice cube or ball in a copper mug.
- Pour lime juice and cherry juice over ice.
- Fill with diet ginger beer.
- Garnish with mint + enjoy!