If you’re looking for a delicious summery treat to cool down, this tart and cool fruity ice cream with a sherbet feel is the best!
Super easy to make, no added sugars (it does have natural sugars in the berries and bananas, but comes with all the fiber goodness), and phytonutrients from these gorgeous raspberries!
*On a side-note, I know lots of readers + clients who aren’t crazy about the seeds in raspberries (myself included). If that’s the case, it’s perfectly fine to sub out the raspberries for blueberries, strawberries, or any other berry that’s frozen and does not have sugar added.
Raspberry Nice Cream
- Food Processor
- Freezer safe container with lid (for storage)
- 2 bananas frozen, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2-3 TBSP milk of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the frozen bananas and raspberries into the food processor, add the vanilla extract and almond milk. Blend until creamy.
- You may need to add one or two tablespoons of milk, to achieve a thicksmoothie like consistency.
- Serve immediately (soft-serve) or transfer into a dish or plasticcontainer, cover with a lid and freeze for 2 hours.