This high-protein, high-fat breakfast bowl will keep you satisfied and focused for hours in the morning. Plus it’s a perfect post-workout muscle builder!Print
Egg, Bacon, + Avocado Bowl
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 slices bacon (organic, uncured)
- 2 eggs (medium to large)
- 1/2 avocado (chopped)
- 1 TBSP red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 TBSP red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- sea salt + pepper (to taste)
- Prep all vegetables per the ingredients list
- Fry the bacon until crisp on a non-stick pan. Let it cool slightly and chop.
- Combine the bacon, eggs, avocado, onion, and bell pepper in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to serve.
32 g fat
14 g carb
23 g protein
*For vegan option, replace eggs with meat-free substitute
- Calories: 378
Keywords: Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Sugar-Free, Vegan