Health + Wellness
Sugar Addiction Probability Score: 9L
Congrats, friend! By completing this quiz, you've shown your commitment to living your happiest, healthiest life by quitting sugar.
According to your responses, your Sugar Addiction Probability Score is 9L, which means you have a very high likelihood of being addicted to sugar.
Women that fall into this highly likely category level of sugar addiction probability:
- Are sometimes referred to (or call themselves) a 'sugar fiend' because you eat a ton of refined sugar and flour at every meal, with those being the majority of your carbohydrates all day,
- Legitimately feel an 'addiction' to it, and every time you've finally tried to quit, you get only a few days in before the cravings are so severe that you end up bingeing when you finally give in,
- Often feel extremely guilty about the amount you've eaten, but feel like you just can't help yourself,
- Are sent into an uncontrollable binge every time you try to have 'just one bite',
- And often get down on yourself because you desperately want or need to lose weight (and possibly even manage a condition you have) by eating healthy but can't seem to make it happen because you can't stop eating sugar and refined carbs.
What this means is that you will do best with what's called sugar deprogramming.
Sugar deprogramming goes way beyond a basic sugar detox. This is because people in the high probability category of sugar addiction only make cravings exponentially worse if they try to do a basic sugar detox.
During Sugar Deprogramming, you'll eliminate sugar in most forms, all grains, and higher glycemic fruits while increasing your vegetable, quality protein, and healthy fat intake. In the end-game you can expect to feel more energetic, less brain fog, and better able to manage your appetite (which helps if you're trying to lose weight.)
Most people are ready to break up with sugar because it's addicting, causes weight gain, and is highly inflammatory. Usually their ultimate goal is to transition into an Anti-Inflammatory Dietary Style. The most basic of these is the Mediterranean Diet.
3 Easy tips for getting the most out of your time deprogramming from sugar...
1. Fill up on fiber
Fiber is your key to feeling full! Why? It takes a long time to digest, and high-fiber foods often have fewer calories than their low-fiber counterparts. On top of that, fiber can help control your blood sugar levels, reduce cholesterol, and keep you regular. During sugar deprogramming find it in low-glycemic fruit and vegetables!
2. Clear out your cupboards
It's easy to eat clean when you're not constantly tempted by the high-sugar and flour snacks hiding in your cupboards. So sort through your cupboards and throw out whatever doesn't fit. Trust me, the time it takes will be worth it in the end!
3. Don't beat yourself up
Everybody falls off the wagon now and again – it's so not a big deal! You should never punish yourself by severely restricting your calories or over-exercising. When you do decide to indulge, just focus on enjoying it and get back to your chosen dietary style when the time is right. Remember, you've got this
Slow your scroll, and let me introduce myself...
Hey there, I'm Laura Brigance I'm a Nutrition Specialist and Certified Health Coach with a Master of Science in Nutrition, currently based outside Houston, TX.
Not only am I a fanatic for the anti-inflammatory diet and lifestyle, I'm also committed to finding the perfect anti-inflammatory dietary style that works for your unique body type--one-size-fits-all solutions are so not my cup of chamomile.
I also happen to be a recovered sugar addict, so when I talk about the struggles you're feeling and facing, I've been there, done that! (And overcome it using sugar deprogramming!)
Still not sure where to start on deprogramming from sugar? I've got your answer right here, friend...
Get immediate access to my webinar: "5 Reasons Sugar Detoxes Fail and What to Do Instead"!
- Exactly why people with your level of sugar addiction probability repeatedly fail when they try to do a basic sugar detox,
- What Sugar Deprogramming is and why it works,
- And what the real solution is to finally break free of the hold sugar has on you for good!
Sign up here to get immediate access!
5 Reasons Sugar Detoxes Fail and What to Do Instead
Get immediate access to the free webinar!
Copyright 2022 | TRUE-Well.co | All rights reserved.