Even though brussels sprouts alone are one of my all-time faves for veggies (which is saying something since we never had them growing up!), merging a basic roasted brussels sprouts recipe with the added protein of ground turkey, a spicy crunch of sliced radishes, and topping it off with a caesar flair is an amazingly simple and downright delicious upgrade!Print
Roasted Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad with Ground Turkey
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main Course
- 1 lb ground turkey (extra lean )
- 5 cups brussels sprouts (halved)
- 1/2 cup radishes (sliced)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (or 1/2 lemon)
- 2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt/pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with a splash of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss well and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Brown the ground turkey.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice mustard, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste into a blender. Blend until creamy.
- Once brussels sprouts are finished cooking, remove from oven and let cool a few minutes.
- Then place brussels sprouts, turkey, and radish into large mixing bowl. Add dressing and toss well.
Keywords: anti-inflammatory, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, nightshade-free, Sugar-Free