This Mediterranean-flared omelet is nothing short of delicious!
*Wanna get a more rich flavor? Sub the cottage cheese for feta!
Omelet with Cottage Cheese + Basil
- 6 eggs large
- 4 TBSP water
- 1 TBSP butter or avocado or olive oil
- 1 bunch basil fresh
- 7/8 cup cottage cheese
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Beat the eggs with the water and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat ¼ oil in a frying pan and bake 1 thin omelet, repeat until you have 4 omelets. Keep them warm under aluminumfoil.
- Chop the basil finely and mix with the cottagecheese. Seasonwith freshly ground pepper.
- Cutthe tomatoes into quarters. Divide the cottage cheese and tomato over theomelets and roll them up. Cut diagonally and serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving: 14 g fat 3 g carb 15 g protein