By far one of the coolest things to trend in the last couple years is the love of mocktails–hence special months like Sober October and Dry January–so that we can enjoy special treats without the guilt like this sleep-inducing Lavender Lullaby Mocktail.
Don’t be intimidated by the lavender… this is just one of many new types of drinks and mixers more crafty than our Boonesfarm predecessors. 😁
The lavender in this craft lavender mocktail isn’t overwhelming; but it is known to induce calmness and help some sleep. Which makes it the perfect post-dinner treat.
**One thing I will caution: Not all lavender sodas are sugar-free, EVEN if they say ‘dry’!! Check the label to ensure you’re getting sugar-free to keep your mocktail anti-inflammatory, low-carb, and keto!Print
Lavender Lullaby Mocktail
The lavender in this craft lavender mocktail isn't overwhelming but is known to induce calmness and help some sleep. Which makes it the perfect post-dinner treat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drinks
- 1 bottle dry lavender soda (*Make sure it's 'diet' or 'sugar-free'!)
- 2–3 basil leaves (muddled)
- 1 TBSP lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 2 drops liquid stevia (or use 1–2 tsp erythritol (Swerve brand is great))
- Fill glass with ice. Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Muddle basil. Place muddled basil in glass.
- Pour lemon juice + sweetener. Pour in lemon juice and drops of stevia (or other sweetener).
- Fill with lavender soda. Fill the glass with lavendar soda.
- Garnish + enjoy! Garnish with basil if you need more fragrance. Enjoy!
Keywords: Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Sugar-Free, Vegan