When you need a savory protein kick to get your day started, these breakfast sausages loaded with herbs do just the trick!
Herby Breakfast Sausage
- 9 oz ground pork
- 1 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- 2 TBSP sage fresh, chopped
- 2 TBSP basil fresh, chopped
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- In abowl, mixtogether thepork with salt, pepper, sage, and basil. Combine well and shape into eightsausages.
- Heatthe coconut oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the sausages overmedium heat until well browned and thoroughly cooked.
- Serve hot or store in the refrigerator for later.
Nutrition per piece: 3 g fat 2 g carb 7 g protein