The Fall Anti-Inflammatory Meal Kit
The Ultimate Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan
TO TAME INFLAMMATION + BALANCE BLOOD SUGAR
with just 1 hour of meal prep per week!
If you're exhausted trying to piece together which foods are anti-inflammatory and how to find recipes that fit--the Fall Anti-Inflammatory Meals Kit is here to help!
Get easy + delicious seasonal anti-inflammatory recipes that are perfect for taking advantage of the gorgeous + cozy fall produce, while nourishing your body!
You'll get 4 weeks of meal plans designed around a few specifically chosen fall anti-inflammatory ingredients to make meal prep a snap! (We're talking an hour or less per week!)
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
You are so ready to finally get started with the Anti-Inflammatory Diet without the conflicting food lists...
You want to celebrate the amazing fall produce but aren't sure how to find them in true anti-inflammatory recipes
You're lost on how to still have desserts while sticking to anti-inflammatory guidelines
You've browsed Anti-Inflammatory cookbooks, but were overwhelmed with creating weekly meal plans
You don't have hours to spend scouring for fall recipes and strategizing how to prep ahead of time
You want to find anti-inflammatory cocktail (or mocktail!) options that are refreshing for fall!
If any of these statements are setting off 'YOU GET ME' alarms...then keep reading-- you're in the right place, friend!
Imagine what it will feel like when you're body is calm, cozy, and balanced even through the dropping fall temps!
Maybe you're trying to kickstart weight loss, calm an inflammatory condition, or balance blood sugar.
You get to do all this with seriously yummy food without worrying about a single ingredient in your meal.
You're ready to commit to an anti-inflammatory diet, but you've got a lot of questions!
- "How do I get started with an anti-inflammatory diet?"
- "What foods fight inflammation?"
- "What foods do I cut out that cause inflammation?"
- "How do I find easy and doable recipes that follow these guidelines?"
- "Can these recipes be seasonal and include the yummy summer produce?"
I know, there can be a lot of confusion if you're starting to eat anti-inflammatory for the first time. If you don't have compliant recipes to follow, it can be easy to eat inflammatory foods, get off track, and never enjoy the benefits of a healing anti-inflammatory diet and lifestyle.
That's why I created the done-for-you Fall Anti-Inflammatory Meals Kit.
Here's just a small sampling of the crazy yummy recipes included in this meal plan kit...
Maple Pecan Pie Bars
Chicken with Mushroom & Garlic Sauce
Mango Pomegranate Vodka Spritzers
Apple Quinoa Salad with Roasted Chicken
Crispy Pork Tenderloin
Raspberry Zinger Smoothie
Pear Overnight Oats
Grilled Chicken Tacos with Mango Slaw
$77 $57 for a limited time!
The TRUEWELL Fall Anti-Inflammatory Meal Kit
This fall meal plan is the exact set of recipes I've used to manage my anxiety, balance my blood sugar as a prediabetic, and stay trim and deflamed all fall season! I designed it around a limited number of ingredients each week to keep things as simple as possible with weekly meal prep guides to save tons of time cooking every night! The pumpkin on top is the addition of anti-inflammatory desserts AND cocktails! Fall just keeps getting better and better!
-Laura, founder of TRUEWELL
Here's what you get in the Fall Anti-Inflammatory Meals Kit:
- 4 Weeks of delicious anti-inflammatory dinner and lunch recipes, in a complete meal plan
- A shopping list for each week of dinners and lunches, categorized for convenience
- A meal prep guide for each weekly meal plan to make cooking anti-inflammatory a snap each night
- Tips on how to prep in under an hour for each week, taking advantage of the grouped fall ingredients per week
- 4 Weeks of interchangeable anti-inflammatory breakfast and snack recipes
- 6 Absolutely yummy smoothie recipes to take advantage of the fresh fall produce
- 4 Divine (but still anti-inflammatory!) dessert recipes (coz who wants to miss out on dessert?!)
- And 4 Fall-inspired anti-inflammatory cocktail recipes that are so refreshing you won't even miss those summer spritzers!
- Anti-Inflammatory Fall Lifestyle Guide (did you know the dropping fall temps can be brutal for inflammation??)
- Fall produce + flavor pairings guide chock-full of fall produce goodness + pairings proven to give the ultimate flavor punch while keeping your body calm and collected no matter what the temp is outside!
YOU'LL ALSO GET THESE EXCLUSIVE BONUSES!
BUILD A BALANCED ANTI-INFLAMMATORY FALL PLATE GUIDE
Learn how to combine macronutrients and types of food to create the perfect meal to keep you full while keep inflammation at bay. (Value: $27)
EATING OUT ON AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DIET GUIDE
Discover the framework to allow eating out whether at the drive thru or a restaurant to maintain your anti-inflammatory status. This bonus also includes a printable template that will allow you to know immediately what you can eat at any restaurant or drive thru. (Value: $27)
That's a total value of over $131 for only $57!
HOW DO I KNOW IF THE FALL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY MEALS KIT IS FOR ME?
- You are looking for recipes that truly follow the basic anti-inflammatory guidelines, whether your goal is to lose weight, balance blood sugar, or manage a condition (or all of the above!)
- You want to take advantage of the delicious fall produce,
- You believe eating seasonally is best for your health (and your wallet!),
- You want easy + yummy recipes you can use every fall,
- You need an easy-to-prep meal plan to get you started with anti-inflammatory meals asap.
- You're not committed to changing the way you eat to balance your blood sugar, kickstart weight loss, or pull down inflammation in your body,
- You have hours on end to cook every meal,
- You'd rather rely on food lists from 'food bloggers' who aren't qualified and don't have accurate, information on what foods to eliminate and those that are truly anti-inflammatory.
Hi--I'm Laura-- creator of the Fall Anti-Inflammatory Meals Kit!
I started researching and living an anti-inflammatory lifestyle a few years ago after realizing my sugar and carb addiction were wreaking havoc on my weight, hormones, gut health, joints, and blood sugar-- and quickly realized the anti-inflammatory diet made me feel freaking amazing!
I'm a Nutritionist with a Master of Science in Nutrition and I've been a Certified Health Coach for 9 years . And after healing my own body, I started teaching the anti-inflammatory diet for everything from weight loss, managing anxiety and depression, to arthritis to diabetes.
I did it for myself, and am committed to helping others regain their health with these amazing foods!
I created this 4-Week Fall Anti-Inflammatory Meals Kit because I get asked constantly what the best anti-inflammatory cookbook is, and also how to combine that with seasonal produce.
I'm excited to see what your favorite fall recipes are that you'll be using every autumn from now on!
Q: How and when do I get access?
The kit is delivered via a zipped PDF file immediately when purchased (you’ll just click the ‘Download’ button.)
Q: Are the meals vegan/plant-based?
The recipes in this meal kit can easily be subbed out for vegan options, but they were not created as meat-free for a vegan diet.
Q: Are the recipes gluten-free?
Yes! One of the basics of an anti-inflammatory diet is eliminating gluten, so none of the recipes include gluten.
Q: Are the recipes dairy-free?
The recipes may contain some dairy, but since dairy is one of the foods that may or may not be inflammatory to you, personally, there is some included in some of the recipes. If you’ve been eating dairy-free for a while, you may already know how to swap out for dairy-free options in recipes. This should be no different. There are notes in most recipes where there is a dairy-free option for how to substitute a non-dairy food.
Q: Do these recipes include nightshades?
Yes, many of the recipes have nightshades in them. We don’t eliminate nightshades unless you’ve done an elimination diet and confirmed that they are inflammatory to you personally.
Q: Are the recipes sugar free?
Heck yes!! Sugar is one of the most inflammatory foods you can eat, so it is not included in the meal plans.
Q: Are fruits included in this meal plan?
Yes! Low-glycemic fruits can be a really great food to help pull down inflammation because of the phytochemicals and antioxidants in them.
Q: Is nutrition information included in the recipes?
Yes– each recipe has a nutrition panel that includes calories, fat (saturated, polyunsaturated, monounsaturated), carbs, fiber, sugar, and protein.
Q: Is this refundable if I don’t like it?
If you're not completely satisfied with this product, there is a 14-day Guaranteed Return Policy. All I ask is that you give feedback as to why you requested the refund to further understand the request and make the meal plan kit as amazing for others as possible.
Only $77 $57 for a limited time!
The TRUEWELL Fall Anti-Inflammatory Meal Kit
Copyright 2022 | TRUE-Well.co | All rights reserved.