When it comes to overnight oats, nothing is more simple for a delicious, easy, and anti-inflammatory breakfast.
It is, however, a little harder to find one that’s sugar-free, as sugar is inflammatory. That’s why this basic overnight oats recipe has replaced the sugar for an option that’s just as yummy, but without any added sugars.
Anti-Inflammatory Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats gluten-free (or steel-cut)
- 1/2 cup milk dairy or dairy-free
- 1/4 cup yogurt Greek, or dairy-free option
- 1 TBSP monk fruit granulated
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- Add all ingredients to container with a lid. Stir until well combined.
- Seal the container, and let sit in the fridge a minimum of 2 hours. (Best to prepare the night before and let it soak overnight.)
- Top with fresh or frozen fruit, and add other spices like cinnamon for a flavor boost!
- *If you prefer warm, pop in the microwave in the morning for 30-60 seconds.
- *Tip: For even more efficiency, double the recipe for 2 days worth of breakfasts. 🙂